9.18.2012

Bumble Bee Shower

I LOVE decorating for parties. Once I have a theme, my mind immediately begins piecing together décor that will reflect the guest of honor. I am a huge fan of personalizing- and making each event special, memorable and fresh.  I recently had the opportunity to team up with my family to make some goodies for a Bumble Bee Baby Shower.  Here are some of the details:




...handpainted "fresh honey" crate. See my CRATE TUTORIAL HERE.   Sweet little burlap topped honey jars went home with each guest (thanks to my sweet sister).



...mini flags and delicate tissue paper flowers by my super talented sister added  perfect pops of color.


...adorable bumble bee cake by my oh-so-talented Aunt.:)


...simple, handsketched bumbles.



...this little cutie sat next to the mom to bee as she opened her gifts.

It was a bee-autiful day with beautiful people. :)





I am sharing this post and getting inspired at: 

Johnny in a Dress

6 comments:

  1. Hey Krista..this is just so adorable I love every little detail you put into it...Lucky mom to be...:) thank you so much for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Im visiting from the Craftberry Bush link party. I am in love with this bee party and all of the little elements you incorporated to make the theme original! I just love it! I am going to use some of your decorating ideas! :)
    I am your newest supscriber!
    Bethany from http://thislittleestate.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bethany! THANK YOU for stopping by and thanks for the sweet comments! Have fun decorating! :) I'll stop over to say hello!
      Krista

      Delete
  3. This is such a fun party, the bee's are adorable. I love those little honey jars and the crate. Pinning this :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Taryn! :)

    Krista

    ReplyDelete