3.20.2012

Egg Carton Daisy Wreath



Introducing our super duper craft of the week: a fabulous egg carton daisy wreath! YAY!
BUT FIRST… I am sorry for the lack of posts over the past month. My computer is about to bite the dust and has not been cooperating. But on the flip side…I have some St. Patrick’s Day projects ready to share for next year! Ahead of the game…well, sort of. :)

So about the wreath...here's what you will need:
Egg cartons
Paint
Tissue paper- recycled 
Wreath form - $1 store
Hot glue gun



Here’s how we made it:

Step One
Cut carton into desired flower shapes and paint.







Step Two
Cut tissue paper into small strips and mod podge onto wreath. We used a solid foam wreath. Nice job by my little ones I must say. :)



Step Three
Hot glue dried egg carton flowers on wreath as desired.



An easy peasy kid friendly creation that will brighten up any room. This would be great with a mix of colors too.

Happy Spring!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment